Monday, December 29, 2008

work..

work doesnt seems to go smoothly for me..realising tat i dun seem to like my job at all, sales, tough job..when can i see figures,im getting worried everyday..it seems so tedious and stressful each day i go to work..i really dunno how long can i continue for this job..im dragging myself to work every day, im just so tired and panic..work does seem tougher than studying, nw i understand y many ppl say they prefer to study rather than work.. sumhow during the nites, i start to miss my rented apartment in perth, there use to be no stress but freedom..nobody to bother you at all, just me alone, freedom to do wat i want..at nite, at least, there is some1 to accompany me, however, nw back in jb, im all alone..mum always out, sis got her hubby and kid..however, im just all alone..go out also nowhere to go but rather stay at hme and rest..life, i really do not know the definition of it..dear, use to ask me what do i understand the meaning of life, but nevertheless, i know that i am speechless, i dont even know the answer..

No comments: